- We give a quarterly monetary donation to support The Northeast Benton County (NEBCO) Fire-Emergency Medical Service. This is our local volunteer fire department and professional EMS service to our community.
LBCC Benevolence Fund
- The Lost Bridge Community Church Benevolence Fund is our way of attempting to respond to emergency financial needs of people in our community. There are limited funds available. Request for fund should be directed to the chairperson of our benevolence committee.
LBCC Grief Recovery Support Group
- (Note: Meets monthly; contact Pastor Tyson for details) .
We make every attempt to share our blessings with our neighbors and friends.
Boy's Ranch (Lives Under Construction)
- LUC provides boys with the tools necessary to find purpose in their lives as well as develop their talents by acquiring various trade skills, excelling in education, and being a part of the LUC family. We invite the boys and staff to attend our worship service during the summer months. We support the ranch with a quarterly contribution and we also take a love offering for the ranch several times a year. One of these offerings allows us to have an incredible Christmas Party for the boys.
- God’s Pantry is a food pantry that supports families in the Garfield area and it is one of the mission projects of our church. The first Sunday of each month we ask our people to bring a food offering to support the pantry; a number of our members support it financially and several also volunteer to work there. We give a quarterly monetary donations to support their work.
The Garfield School
- The Garfield School is another one of our outreach programs. Some of our members volunteer to mentor several children. We also give a quarterly monetary contribution to support students in need of clothes or school supplies.
Dean Newberry Scholarship Fund
- The Dean Newberry Scholarship Fund, named after a former pastor of the congregation, is our way of supporting higher education for local students. We currently fund two scholarships per semester for someone attending the University of Arkansas and The College of the Ozarks. These students must maintain good grades and carry a minimum number of credit hours per semester. The two students that we currently fund will graduate in 2016.
Lost Bridge Community Church